Welcome to Our Practice - Your First Visit
You've never been to physical therapy before. Some questions you may have:
- What will happen on my first day?
- What should I bring?
- How should I dress?
- Will it hurt?
These questions and more, are answered in the video below. Turn up your speakers.
Download your patient forms here.
For more information, visit:
|Monday - Friday||7am - 6pm|
|Closed on Saturday and Sunday|
- 1k, 5K, and 10K Training Plans
- Race Day Prep
- 6 Exercises for Runners to Help You Stay Strong, Moving Well, and Out of Our Office
- 3 Running Training Tweaks to Reduce Injury and Improve Performance – Fall Festival 2019 Blog Series Part 1
- Corvallis Fall Festival 2019 Training Plans
- Dr. Amanda Jordan, PT, DPT, Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Dr. Bernadette Podwika, PT, DPT, Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Theresa Baker, PTA, Physical Therapy Assistant
- 5 Tips to Decrease your Risk for Whiplash
- Proper Driver Seat Setup – Good Ergonomic Driving Habits
- 5 Tips for Weight Training for Teens
- Dr. Erin Bell PT, DPT, Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Shoulder and back pain after mastectomy – a reality!
- How to modify exercises in mid-life – what is important to include
- Incontinence – It’s normal, but should it be?
- Bone Density Post Menopause
- 5 Tips to Prevent Injuries in Tennis Athletes
- 5 Tips for Injury Prevention for Track and Field Athletes
- “Text Neck”
- Resolutions 8-10 – Part 4 – Your First and Only Choice for Physical Therapy
- Resolutions 5-7 – Part 3 – Educating and Supporting our Community
- Resolutions 3-4 – Part 2 – Growing Relationships with Local Health Care Professionals
- New Year Resolutions 1-2 for our next 10 Years of Business – Part 1
- Recommendations for Exercise Beginners
- Workplace Wellness Pt. 2 – Desk Setup/Posture
- Cold Weather Pain
- Female Athlete Triad
- Five Reasons to See Your Body Mechanic
- The Benefits of Foam Rolling
- Early Specialization in Sports – Good or Bad?
- Why DPT?
- Concussion Management
- Five Weight Training Tips for Teens
- Injuries in Youth Sports
- Running Injuries and Prevention
- 5 Reasons You May Need New Athletic Shoes
- Aquatic Therapy
- Pregnancy and Low Back Pain
- My Pain Won’t Go Away!
- Direct Access
- Safe Summer Fun – Get Active!
- Summer Footwear
- Why Sport and Spine?
I just wanted to compliment you on the quality of people you have working there. All of them have been outstanding in their people skills and, most importantly, their knowledge and ability to deliver that knowledge so I can implement what they are saying.