Welcome to Our Practice - Your First Visit
You've never been to physical therapy before. Some questions you may have:
- What will happen on my first day?
- What should I bring?
- How should I dress?
- Will it hurt?
These questions and more, are answered in the video below. Turn up your speakers.
Download your patient forms here.
For more information, visit:
|Monday - Friday||7am - 6pm|
|Closed on Saturday and Sunday|
- 1k, 5K, and 10K Training Plans
- Race Day Prep
- 6 Exercises for Runners to Help You Stay Strong, Moving Well, and Out of Our Office
- 3 Running Training Tweaks to Reduce Injury and Improve Performance – Fall Festival 2019 Blog Series Part 1
- Corvallis Fall Festival 2019 Training Plans
- Arthritis and Soft Tissue Injuries: Disease or just Wrinkles on the Inside?
- What You “Kneed” to Know to Limit Injury with Winter Sports
- Lifestyle Mom Fitness/Wellness
- 5 Reasons Your Movement Stinks
- Pull with less pain – Get those shoulder blades back!
- Reaching, Pressing, and Lifting with Less Shoulder Pain – Keep those shoulders down!
- Stand, Walk, Squat with less pain – Get your Glutes On!
- Squatting and Stairs with Less Knee Pain – Avoiding Knees Falling In
- Dr. Amanda Jordan, PT, DPT, Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Bending Forward without Pain: The Hip Hinge
- Flat Feet? Good Thing you Have Homemade Orthotics… Your Muscles!
- Low Back Hurts? – Don’t Hang Out on It!
- Does Your Back Need an Adjustment? 2 Tips to Fix your Rounded Mid Back
- Make your Mom Happy – Get your Shoulders Back
- Dr. Bernadette Podwika, PT, DPT, Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Get your Head on Straight – Correcting Forward Head Posture
- 5 Reasons Your Posture Stinks
- 5 Reasons Your Child Needs Physical Therapy
- Theresa Baker, PTA, Physical Therapy Assistant
- 5 Tips to Decrease your Risk for Whiplash
- Proper Driver Seat Setup – Good Ergonomic Driving Habits
- 5 Tips for Weight Training for Teens
- Dr. Erin Bell PT, DPT, Doctor of Physical Therapy
- Shoulder and back pain after mastectomy – a reality!
- How to modify exercises in mid-life – what is important to include
- Incontinence – It’s normal, but should it be?
- Bone Density Post Menopause
- Dr. Dane Happeny PT, DPT, Doctor of Physical Therapy
- How to Care for your Baby and your Back!
- 5 Tips to Prevent Injuries in Tennis Athletes
- 5 Tips for Injury Prevention for Track and Field Athletes
- 6 Tips for Baseball and Softball Athletes
- 4 Easy Lifestyle Choices for a Healthier Heart
- Quick Tips for Proper Desk Setup
- “Text Neck”
- Resolutions 8-10 – Part 4 – Your First and Only Choice for Physical Therapy
- Resolutions 5-7 – Part 3 – Educating and Supporting our Community
- Resolutions 3-4 – Part 2 – Growing Relationships with Local Health Care Professionals
- New Year Resolutions 1-2 for our next 10 Years of Business – Part 1
- Recommendations for Exercise Beginners
- Workplace Wellness Pt. 2 – Desk Setup/Posture
- Workplace Wellness Part 1 – Microbreaks and Stretching
- Cold Weather Pain
- Why are girls at more risk for ACL Injury?
- 5 Tips for Basketball Players
- Female Athlete Triad
- Five Reasons to See Your Body Mechanic
- The Benefits of Foam Rolling
- Early Specialization in Sports – Good or Bad?
- Physical Therapy without Referral – “Direct Access”
- Why DPT?
- Back to School Backpack Posture
- Concussion Management
- Football Injury Prevention
- Five Weight Training Tips for Teens
- Injuries in Youth Sports
- Running Injuries and Prevention
- Race Day Prep
- 5 Reasons You May Need New Athletic Shoes
- Why Run?
- Aquatic Therapy
- Baseball Elbow Injuries
- Pregnancy and Low Back Pain
- My Back Has Always Hurt
- My Pain Won’t Go Away!
- Direct Access
- Safe Summer Fun – Get Active!
- Summer Footwear
- Why Sport and Spine?
I just wanted to compliment you on the quality of people you have working there. All of them have been outstanding in their people skills and, most importantly, their knowledge and ability to deliver that knowledge so I can implement what they are saying.